Tesibit is a team with emphasis on innovation and looking for people who will share the same vision with it.
Looking for Business Developer and Web Developers collaborators to develop a web-based platform to improve robotics applications, renewable energy, logistics.
The Business Developer must have the following three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business developer must be sure to keep customers happy. Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work. Business developer is also obligated to write reports and provide feedback about what is and is not working.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in developing Web applications
- Skills: Python, NoSQL, Apache Server, SOAP, REST Web Services
- Desire: Azure web service, ASP.NET
- Experience in the field at least 2 years
- Knowledge of English language
- Military service fulfilled (for male candidates)
- Oral communication
- Perception / Comprehension
If you want to join to our team, send your CV to email@example.com. For more details about our activities you can call at 6978028207.